Role: Accounts Payable
Our team has an extraordinary role in providing financial oversight of client s strategy, financials and all accounting for hospitality clients. We provide CFO/ COO solutions for our clients. We are looking for a strong accountant whose presence and expertise drives the team and produce continued positive results for our clients. You should love the hospitality business, have an entrepreneurial spirit, be extremely organized and the ability to join the team to its full potential. Client service is our top priority and delivering open communication, transparency, timely and clear expectations are at the cornerstone of what we do.
General Duties & Responsibilities:
- Accounting and transactional bookkeeping for various hospitality clients
- Support advisors on AP and AR bookkeeping and transactional processes.
- Work closely with our internal bookkeeping team for fluid information and for correct booking of transactions.
- Work with Accountant to manage accounts payable functions including creating purchasing orders, reviewing incoming bills, allocating expenses into cost centers, and processing checks for payment
- Development and management of inventory program and monitoring of supply levels
- Tag and monitor fixed assets; maintain records to support annual depreciation
- Conduct monthly reconciliation of all company accounts
- Presentation of a professional demeanor, on time, eager to learn, takes initiative, can stick to deadlines and comes with an enthusiastic outlook.
- Work with our team of advisors on financial and operational projects
- Keep all files organized and filed in the proper systems
- Work with team on ad hoc projects as needed
- Evaluate structure of team and present recommendations for improved efficiency.
- Answer accounting and financial inquiries from team by researching and interpreting data.,
- Research and interpret accounting policy; applying recommendations to operational issues.
- Excellent knowledge of Restaurant 365, Plate IQ, QuickBooks and/or Compeat
- Experience and/or familiarity with the food industry
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Minimum 2 years of experience in bookkeeping & accounting operations
- Detail oriented with excellent record keeping and organizational skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently and creatively
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, meet deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced work environment