- Holdings Office
- $39,570.00 -62,650.00/year*
Hospitality - Food Services
200e E 24th St
The Catering Administrator I is to support the Dos Toros Catering team, focusing on client interactions, finance accountability, and coordination of insurance needs. Engages with clients and staff to ensure that each are delighted in a way that inspires loyalty. This is primarly an adminiatration position, however there taking catering deliveries will be the expectation when business demands.
The primary responsibilities for the Catering Administrator II include, but are not limited to:
- May assist with answering emails and phone calls from clients in a timely manner
- Ensures accurate prep sheet to the stores for all catering orders in a timely manner
- Schedules all catering team members for catering orders
- Is the help desk for in-the-field catering team members. Provides creative solutions to problems as they arise, facilitates communication with the client regarding said problems as needed
- Takes catering order deliveries as needed
Job Skills and Requirements:
- Is expected to work a minimum of 50 hours per week, however, is flexible and understands that hours worked will be based on business needs.
- Will rotate on-call weekends to cover all catering client needs.
- This position may require prolonged standing, bending, stooping, twisting, lifting products and supplies weighing up to 40 pounds, and repetitive hand and wrist motion.
- Must be able to communicate in the common language, both written and verbal
- Must show leadership qualities
- Must have previous administration experience, have excellent Excel and Word skills
- Willingly takes on other tasks not limited to the above as needed, to support the marketing team and company at large.
- Amazing Culture
- Competitive Pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Transit Benefits
- Free Dos Toros!!
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- Strong Growth Potential
Associated topics: bakery manager, day manager, food service supervisor, front end, gerente de cocina, gm, grocery store manager, management, service manager, supervisor
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.