Harding s is looking for an Assistant General Manager. The Assistant General Managerwill work in conjunction with the General Manager in overseeing and directing the restaurant s day to day service and administrative operations. This role has a strong focus on service and staff development. The Assistant General Manager will report to the General Manager and will be responsible for the following:
- Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive, professional, gracious service at all times
- Work with our teams to ensure that our service quality, service speed, and hospitality improve each and every day
- Work with our teams to ensure that they know the products we offer and are enthusiastic about actively selling them.
- Maintain weekly and monthly inventory
- Ensure all employees are following our systems and process for food safety, sanitation and quality
- Cultivate relationships with new and returning guests
- Execute events and private dining
- Assist the General Manager in defining and executing new restaurant initiatives and service protocols
- Close the restaurant 4 nights/week as well as manage 2+ lunch/brunch shifts.
- Bachelor s Degree or higher with business/restaurant management emphasis preferred.
- Extensive experience in leading the day-to-day operations of an upscale, high volume restaurant is required. 3 + years experience is required.
- Outstanding hospitality skills.
- Outstanding communications skills.
- The ability to take charge tempered with diplomacy.
- The capability for juggling multiple tasks simultaneously and being flexible in order to adapt to a fast paced and entrepreneurial environment.
Someone who possesses strong leadership skills, extremely detail oriented, and incredible interpersonal skills.