We?re a community of healthcare providers, fertility specialists, and women who get it. We are on a mission to reinvent women?s healthcare services, starting with egg freezing and IVF. We believe it?s time for women to learn the facts about their fertility and make their own plan through best-in-class technology, operations, clinical service, and a modern branded experience. We are NYC-based and rapidly expanding nationally through acquisitions and de novo development. Join our experienced team of rockstars from One Medical, Progyny, Flatiron Health, Google and SoulCycle.
We are looking for a Vice President of Marketing who can build out our marketing strategy to scale our business via hyper growth, deliver on the Company mission, and ensure we are the market leader in women?s healthcare. This individual will be a strategist, a builder, and a do-er; a leader who can also execute with a lean team (initially) in a fast-paced, start-up environment.? She/he is hyper-focused on conversion, takes a patient-centric approach, and is adept at connecting campaigns to the bottomline with a laser focus on key KPI?s.
- Develop and implement multi-channel marketing strategy. Create and execute 360 marketing plan in order to hit key acquisition and conversion targets, while maintaining alignment with target customer, brand and business goals. Strategy will span Performance Marketing, Social Media, PR, Advertising, and Event Marketing. Partner with Clinical Operations, Customer Experience, and Corporate Sales teams to develop an aligned strategy across all patient touch-points.
- Create impactful campaigns to drive brand awareness and promote brand identity. Develop and execute marketing campaigns on a regular cadence to drive brand awareness with new and existing customers. Conduct research analysis to inform behavioral norms of target audience for highest impact. Ensure that Company maintains a competitive advantage in the marketplace as the premier women?s health and fertility partner in a fast-growing market.
- Analyze insights and respond quickly to changes in business.?Identify and interpret patient and fertility trends in the market. Establish and regularly report on key KPIs in relation to revenue generated and spend through patient acquisition and conversion.
- Refine, evolve, and manage marketing budget and ROI.?Regularly assess spend and return in order to maximize investment across each platform and throughout the customer lifecycle. Create and manage the annual marketing budget, and proactively adjust the budget based on business performance and opportunities for growth.
- Create marketing org structure and develop marketing team. Build and develop full-cycle marketing organization, identify and recruit key hires and consultants at pivotal business opportunities. Hold team accountable to deliverables and goals through clear communication and expectations. Fulfill leadership responsibilities as a coach and mentor to develop teams? skillset and career growth.
- Identify, manage, and implement marketing tools and processes.?Implement clear and comprehensive marketing plans and activation calendars across all channels, regularly assessing impact and pivoting strategy and spend as directed by performance. Ensure transparency and alignment across the organization regarding marketing events, promotions, and cross-functional projects. Roll out impactful tools and software as needed to support marketing strategy and exponential growth.
- Maintain a curious and entrepreneurial mindset.?Capitalize on opportunities to increase brand presence, patient acquisition, and valuation. Utilize a growth-mindset to ?do things differently? to bring Company?s services to a wider audience.
- Owns external messaging and communication.?Act as the funnel for all external messaging - including patients, leads, investors, press. Develop and ensures a cohesive brand voice and tone across all communication platforms.
- Development of powerful market and new product launches.?Develop and execute robust marketing plans for new clinic openings to penetrate target demographic and hit KPI goals. Responsible for developing new product launch strategy (inclusive of new services offered) in order to keep target audience informed.
- Develop marketing assets to support robust enterprise sales growth. Partner with Chief Commercial Officer and enterprise sales team to develop regional and employer-based collateral to land enterprise accounts and support customer success
You?d be a good fit if:
- Have 10-15+ years of experience in a leadership role managing B2C teams with track record of demonstrable success at a VC backed company
- Proven track record of developing, executing and managing multi-channel marketing strategies
- Experience managing a multi million-dollar marketing budget
- Experience managing and leading multi-channel teams, with ability to flex up responsibilities
- Strong performance marketing and analytic experience; inherent analytical curiously beyond KPIs to understand key drivers of success
- Effective communication skills; ability to work closely with leadership team and across functional areas, including field teams, investors, and stakeholders; proactively shares information across teams
- Passionate about Company?s mission and vision, with an interest in women?s healthcare
- Have managed a multi functional marketing organization with a record of developing fully operational marketing teams
- Data-driven mindset with experience developing a KPI framework and tracking performance against stated goals
- Strong understanding of marketing automation, lead generation, Salesforce / CRMs, segmentation, influence and ROI
- Results-driven, metrics-oriented individual that demonstrates strategic thinking, innovation and flexibility
- Direct experience with growing revenue in a medium to high growth company
- Ability to work cross-functionally; provide thought leadership in execution of Company?s strategy against business goals
- Collaborative working style, detail- and goal- oriented, self-starter with excellent project management skills and ability to manage tight deadlines
- Strong critical thinking aptitude, constant learning, self-motivation and discipline
- Strong relationship building and people management skills
- Resourceful and able to tap into a readily available network of collaborators to execute multi channel strategic needs
- Enthusiastic about building from the ground up and working alongside team
- Bachelor?s degree in a relevant area; Masters degree preferred
Associated topics: advertise, alumni, donor, market, marketing, media, policies, presale, relationship, university relationship