Service Fuel Stations that Provide Fleets with America's Clean, Domestically Produced Renewable FuelThis field service role is your opportunity to work as a self-directed Maintenance Mechanic, responsible for the care and maintenance of natural gas fueling stations.
You will join a strong team of local Field Service Technician / Maintenance Mechanics and be assigned a group of stations in the region. You'll be responsible for completing inspections, cleaning and maintaining equipment, and troubleshooting and repairing equipment related issues. This will include completing digital work orders, documenting all work performed and capturing critical data.
Clean Energy provides all Field Service Technicians with training, online, on the job and at our training facility, to give you the knowledge and confidence to work on and repair our specialized equipment. Salary range depends on experience and includes overtime, company vehicle and competitive benefits.
To be a good fit for the Field Service Maintenance Mechanic I opportunity, you will have:
- A demonstrated ability to diagnose and repair mechanical equipment.
- A commitment to working safely with high-pressure gases and electrical components.
- A self-starter with a can-do attitude and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Acceptable/insurable driving record.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Legal authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without requiring visa transfer or visa sponsorship.
You will provide all tools necessary to work on equipment. Clean Energy provides all specialized tools.
Associated topics: backfill, fertilizer, field, grounds maintenance, hardscaper, plant, podadore, pruner, rug, tree